WLWG started off as an experiment during the COVID-19 pandemic to see if humans can transform their worldview through online learning experiences. Six months in, we know it’s possible. Now that we have proof of concept, we are expanding our net of offerings and would love to hear from you.
Our live courses are intended to last 4 to 6 weeks for about an hour or two a week based on the design of your course. Courses can and should repeat 3–4 times a year. All courses are hosted on our community platform.
How do we work togther?
1. Propose a course idea by writing to us.
2. We help you design your course in line with our facilitators guide and pedagogies of active and participative learning and critical reflection
3. We start to promote the course through our database and community, and provide advice on how you can do the same through yours.
4. We help run the course on our community platform, providing administrative support.
5. As a We Learn, We Grow Facilitator, you will also be a part of the facilitator circle that meets once a quarter for a few hours to share best practices and insights from their work as well as contribute to the overall vision and direction of WLWG. The agenda and monthly meeting time will be agreed upon as the team grows. These are not compulsory but great to be involved in as a community of practice.
How does the financial agreement work?
Since we are open to members from all parts of the world, we offer a sliding scale of contributions. Our plans are available at three levels of financial experience, in addition to two free seats per course on a first come first serve basis.
- We offer facilitators 50% of all course revenue, and collectively decide the minimum number of seats to be filled to run the course.
- The intellectual property of live courses lies with you.
- You will need to set up a Stripe / Paypal account to receive payment, which will reach you at the end of the course.
I’m interested, what next?
If you are interested, please pitch your idea here. We will discuss specific directions with each facilitator to maximize your interest and joy.